A Letter to my Future Wife

A letter to my Future wife


Dear future wife,
I know you have a lot of expectations from me as much as I have a lot of expectations from you. What I expect from you is simple - be a patient wife and mother. And also, be humble to the core. Finally, put your trust in God. That's all I expect from you.


Dear future wife, I cannot promise you a 100% blissful and perfect marital life, because life is not as smooth as we always view it. Honey, there will be days of abundance and so will be days when there will be absolutely nothing at all. There will be days of heavy rain and so there will be days of hot sun and dryness. There will be days we will eat chicken, turkey and all good things. So also there will be days of hunger and starvation. There will be days of happiness, joy and peace. So also there will be days of sadness, sorrow and dispute and distress. There will time when will argue. Of which you may be right and I am wrong. Or I may be right and you are wrong.

Dear future wife, the success of our marital life will depend upon me and you. Yes! Me and you. So also its failure. 

So, when you finally come to join me, don't expect 100% perfect life with me because I can't promise that.

 Dear future wife, the only thing I can promise you is 100% of my love... I promise you 100% of my love without wax... And 100% of my trust without doubt.

Your future husband,
Saliu Muideen

Post a Comment

0 Comments