Poem: THE PEN

The Pen
Light at hand, yet heavy at shots
With the imagination of your minds,
And the creativity of your heart 
Wielding the power of expressions
And the extension of your ideas


The Pen
In a man's life
It creates the focal point
And the definition of his way
With more flow of inspiration and aspiration

The Pen
When idea keeps flowing
The pen makes it live
The flow of strength
The expression of its might
And the length of its life
Make it a wonderful creature

The Pen
Expression of your imagination
Voice of the voiceless
Power of the powerless
And hope of the hopeless


The Pen
As much simple as it seems
As much powerful it is.
Inestimable reach in distance
And unbeatable preservation
Of information and ideas.

The Pen
Whenever I'm down,
I write.
Whenever I'm happy,
I write.

The Pen
The expression of my inspirations
And that of my imagination
All come to reallity
with the help of a pen
Together with a book.

I write,
I flow...
My best friend..
Is the Pen.

Post a Comment

0 Comments